This week I am on vacation from work. I took off with plans to go to my son’s last high school tennis tournament this Tuesday (he’s a senior), and get ready for a garage sale on Friday/Saturday. It’s only Monday and I have already decided that there is no way that I will be ready for that garage sale! I started organizing my craft supplies last week and now I don’t want to quit, especially to get ready for a garage sale. Here are some things I have discovered in my organizing:
- For someone who doesn’t sew very well, I have way too much material.
- Just how many packages of needles does a person need?
- I have 5 (FIVE!) glue guns? Where did they come from and why can I never find them when I need them?
- I would be a rich woman if I had never spent money on craft supplies.
- Money doesn’t buy happiness!