Monday, April 5, 2010

I am definitely new to blogging.... until a few days ago, I knew it was there, but didn't really understand how it worked and that you could have your OWN blogspot very easily through google. What fun I have been missing. I really came across it by accident. Did a google search for altered art and came across the Paper Cowgirl site. As I looked further I saw all the links to the other wonderful craft bloggers and I am hooked! All of you ladies are inspiring me to get my craft area cleaned up and organized and get busy! You all have some beautiful items...love the vintage stuff especially. I have a lot of old stuff collected from my grandmothers mostly and really don't know what to do with it. I have gotten several ideas in the past few days from looking at your pages. Hopefully I'll be able to make something soon and share it with you. So glad I found all of you!!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and visiting me!